Sunday, March 13, 2022

Modern Family: Is It the Best Sitcom? (SPOILER WARNING)

©Amazon

Modern Family was always on my radar to be the next series I watch. I began watching it on and off, but I just kept coming back to it and just recently finished watching the whole series. The show follows three families living in Los Angeles: the Dunphys', the Tucker-Pritchetts', and the Pritchetts'. At the head of the family is Jay Pritchett alongside his second wife Gloria Pritchett, his stepson, Manny, and now their first child together, Joe. It then follows Jay's daughter, Claire Dunphy. She is married to Phil Dunphy and have three children together Hailey, Alex, and Luke. The last family it follows is Jay's son Mitchell's family. Mitchell is married to Cameron Tucker and have two adopted children together, Lily and Rexford.

This show ran for 11 seasons and won many awards. The show is pure comedy especially since it is in the style of a mockumentary. You could find a character who they relate to the most because it is rich in diversity.

This is one of many shows I will always recommend if you want to laugh at every episode you watch!

I declare this to be the best sitcom that has ever been made.

©BuzzFeed
(just in case you wanted to know who my favorite character is)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Look in the Life of First Responders

 A show that I continue to watch that captured my attention when it first came out was 9-1-1. ©FilmBook  9-1-1 follows the lives of Los Ange...