Thursday, March 17, 2022

Look in the Life of First Responders

 A show that I continue to watch that captured my attention when it first came out was 9-1-1.

©FilmBook

 9-1-1 follows the lives of Los Angeles police officers, 9-1-1 dispatchers, paramedics, and firefighters of station 118. It shows how first responders can get emotional, mental, and physical damage from certain emergencies. The lovely Angela Basset plays Athena Grant, a field sergeant for the LAPD. This creates drama between the characters and their families as well as co-workers. I promise you guys that every episode makes me cry but maybe it is because I'm really emotional.

There is also a spin-off of the show called 9-1-1:Lone Star. It takes place in Texas and follows its first responders. It stars Rob Lowe as Captain Owen Strand of station 126. 

©Rotten Tomatoes

Both shows are incredible to watch and it honestly makes me want to become a firefighter but I know that I could never. 

You can watch both shows on FOX on Mondays at 8 PM and 9 PM EST or watch it the next day on Hulu.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Look in the Life of First Responders

 A show that I continue to watch that captured my attention when it first came out was 9-1-1. ©FilmBook  9-1-1 follows the lives of Los Ange...